On the Internet, I found a list of literature that will help you come to Econometrics with 0.
1) “Theory of statistics”, Gromyko G.-statistical base;
2) “Probability theory and mathematical statistics” (block mathematical statistics), L. N. Fadeeva, A.V. Lebedev-statistical base;
3) “Introduction to Econometrics”, K. Dougherty;
4) “Econometrica”, J. R. Magnus, P. K. Katyshev, A. A. Peresetsky;
5) Research articles are usually in English.
If someone has studied this topic thoroughly, suggest what you can correct or your list of references. I think to master this topic in a year of study.