I have questions due to the lack of Sleep() in the tester.
I want to know how people solve the following problems when using
the strategy tester (both a single run and a search of input
1) How to check the readiness of the indicator handle? How would I make you
wait for the indicator calculation to complete, and only then move further along the
2) How to wait for the opening of the text file called for reading during the operation of the expert Advisor?
3) How do I wait for the OrdersTotal () function to respond? And can there be a delay in the response of this function?
4) How do I wait for the OrderCalcMargin () function to respond? And can there be a delay in the response of this function?
5) Does it make sense in the tester to set (even if it is not clear how) the expectation of the “return code of the trading server” via MqlTradeResult.
In the terminal, all these tasks were solved using Sleep (), but in the tester it does
not work. In addition, I’m not sure what exactly Sleep () is needed, maybe
is there a rational solution?
Thank you already.