Good time of day.
Tell me, please, is it possible to track the signal to open trades from the terminal (sent by the Expert Advisor, i.e., before the actual opening – response from the broker) and send the same signal to another account?
Correct me, I am purely theoretical (I do not have knowledge in the mcl), I imagine it like this:
– On the EURODOLLAR currency pair, there is an Adviser A. In the duplicated window with the EURODOLLAR currency pair, there is an Adviser B.
– Advisor A sends a signal to the Internet via a metatrader to broker A, who now has a login account in MT.
– The adviser In the intercept / notices/knows about this signal, copies/duplicates it through all sorts of protocols (necessary, there, maybe all sorts of other DLL’s are needed) or through the same metatrader on which it stands, but only:
- to Broker B.
- broker A, but to a different account.
- to another terminal (on the same computer, or to the Internet)
Currently, as I understand it, copying transactions is carried out only after they are actually opened. I.e., the copyist receives a signal that there is an open transaction in the Terminal and sends a signal to another terminal, and the other terminal sends a request to open the broker.
To shorten this path, is it possible to duplicate this signal immediately to other accounts at the stage of sending a signal by Expert Advisor A?
Is it possible to build such a scheme?
This is for news, for high-frequency (if you are wondering: “what the hell is this nonsense to him?!”)
And it became curious to change the copying scheme for the better, in which the client can even open a deal earlier than the master